Join Our Team
This position is as a remote 1099 Independent Contractor, based virtually, paying commissions on all aspects of sourcing, meeting planning and logistics management offering uncapped commission potential.
The Etherio Group was created by bringing together three successful businesses: MeetingAdvice, Global Meetings & Incentives and Matchstick Creative. While our capabilities rival the largest planning companies, we pride ourselves on having a creative boutique approach to planning becoming a true partner to our clients. By joining Etherio Group with our sister companies from the transient travel space, ABC Global Services and CCRA International, we provide unparalleled breadth of services. ABC-CCRA is now one of the largest sourcing organizations in the world, providing over twenty-four million room nights to hotels globally. Leveraging this volume allows us to bring your clients the very best rates available. Combined, we exemplify the adage that “the total is greater than the sum of the parts.” By providing multi-dimensional solutions to all planning needs we offer end-to-end services across all market segments, making us truly a one-stop resource.
Why not have a chance to create your own future while furthering your connections and relationships with meeting professionals, offering full-service solutions for their planning needs all around the world? By combining these tools and the ability to achieve some of the highest commissions available, Etherio Group is the best place to launch your next career step.
We provide our associates with all the tools to be successful… a user-friendly CRM that keeps track of your clients and business opportunities, an integrated website as well as Microsoft Web 365 to include email, PowerPoint, Excel, Presentation Decks, Sales Tools, Business Cards and other marketing support to help you achieve success. We handle all back end contracting, accounting and administrative responsibilities on your behalf so you can focus on relationships, building and growing your business!
- Developing client contacts for meeting planning services, ranging from sourcing & contract negotiation to complete end to end logistics support & services including a virtual platform
- Sourcing meeting venues on behalf of clients
- Maintain and expand client relationships in order to expand the range of services provided
- Working closely with meeting & event planners and to support full-service programs
- Sourcing through the company licensed Cvent platform
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualities:
- Entrepreneurial, "can do" attitude, and is motivated by building their own book of business
- A true “go-getter” who understands and knows how to navigate the landscape
- Minimum 3 years working within the meetings & events and hospitality industry
- Motivated in developing relationships, selling sourcing and full-service meeting services
- Strong working knowledge of the meetings & incentives and conventions industry
- Wide network of contacts involved in meeting contracting decisions
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral presentations a must